The atEAST consortium currently consists of 11 secondary schools in the Eastern Region of Melbourne, that are united in their desire to:
- Recognise and respond to diverse student needs
- Be a leader in the delivery of individual pathways for students
- Collaborate in the development and delivery of student programs
- Provide professional development and support for teachers
- Build the skills of the education workforce and enhance the teaching-learning relationship
- Promote and support continuous improvement in the consortium schools.
Below are the current schools of the consortium. Click on a logo to explore each of the schools.